Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update 2010 Calendar (July 19)

Gifts From The Heart...Back to Basics
Hi Everyone, I wanted to share a few more photos of patterns that you will see in the 2010 Knitting Calendar. I have been a bit busy trying to put things together. Some news for you about the calendar...we will soon have our own website, that is sssoooo awesome and I am so excited. Emily is doing such a good job for us! The other news is that Cathy from http://wishingiwasknitting.blogspot.com/2007/12/christmas-lace-dishcloth.html (I love that cloth) will be joining us this year. This girl has more talent in her little finger than I have in my whole body :) You will see what she has in store for us a little later.


Sue Schaefer is another very talented lady that does beautiful designs and you can see all of her creations at http://harvestmoonupperroom.blogspot.com/. I introduced her Market Bag to you last week but get a load of this beautiful cloth she has come up with. The name of this cloth is "There Is No Place Like Home" and I love the little houses. Everyone has done such a good job of sticking to the theme this year.







The other cloth I am showing you this time is another one of Lindys cloth, it is very delicate and lacy. Lindy's blog is located at
http://madebylindy.blogspot.com/. She is one of our younger designers and has a great amount of creativity and talent. This is the second year Lindy has joined our group and she always has a lot of originality in her work. The name of her cloth is "Sweetheart".


I will present more pattern photos next week and notify everyone when the new website is done.

Janet Nogle

































No comments:

Post a Comment