Sunday, June 21, 2009

Calendar Update June 21, 2009

Well it is already mid June, graduation time - Home Comings - Prom time...while we are on the subject of June events, staying in line with our theme of "Gifts From The Heart....Back to Basics" this week's featured designer is Debbie of Debbie's Knit N Sew Studio (http://www.knitnsewstudio.com/). She has been featured in the last two calendars as far as Internet Sites to visit because of her very popular Knit Dish Cloth Dress, we refer all kinds of people from our Monthly Dishcloth group to her site all the time. You can view that design at: http://www.knitnsewstudio.com/knit_dish_cloth_dress.htm.




The design in our calendar this week is called "Prom Date Dress" and it is adorable. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It has been a while since I have attended a prom but this certainly reminds me of some of the styles you might find for prom dresses.


I have been receiving some of the finished patterns and all of them really fit in well with our theme and the type of patterns that I believe most of you will enjoy. I judge patterns quite easy, If it is a pattern I would want to knit then it is accepted, if it is a pattern that I might not spend my time knitting then it is rejected.


Next week I will have photos of the remainder of Elaine Fitzpatrick designs. Last week her little puppies were featured. Next week you will see the rest of her animal collection :)

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net








No comments:

Post a Comment